Lower your cost of computer servicing and prevent computer issues before problems occur with our Managed Services Program. Preventing problems before they happen will save you money.
The Pitfalls of Traditional Reactive “On-Site” IT Services
1. Unpredictable and costly downtime. Staff productivity is highly impacted when your systems are not working properly. Lost time costs you money.
2. Time to fix. Getting a technician onsite to diagnose and repair problems takes too much time, typically while your staff stands around waiting.
3. Interruption of vital services. Are you able to process transactions and service your customers while your computers are down?
4. Lack of prevention. There are no standards for delivering preventative maintenance or lack of optimization.
The Benefits of Managed Services
1. System reliability and performance. Managed services programs prevent problems before they happen, dramatically reducing downtime.
2. Cost predictability. Low monthly fees give you a complete IT Solution with structured response and maintenance agreements.
3. Improved security. Minimize the risk of intrusion, data theft and lost productivity.
4. Customized support plans that specifically address your needs.
First Steps to Managed Services
1. Assess. Detailed analysis of your current computing environment, reporting on issues and actionable items.
2. On-board. Initial maintenance activities, projects and remediation required to stabilize your technology.
3. Manage. Ongoing delivery of monitoring and maintenance.
4. Protect. Application of industry best practices for security and backup management.
5. Optimize. Enterprise class technology to keep your infrastructure optimized. Issues identified, reported and resolved.
Customizable Solutions for Every Need
Simple, cost effective programs meet your specific needs with the customization your require. Select the right mix of services.
Provides basic remote assistance for workstations, laptops, computers and servers. Regular hardware asset management, network health and basic diagnostic technology. Optional services can include antivirus and malware solutions, managed patch updates and backup services with monitoring.
Offers proactive performance monitoring of your devices, applications and IT resources. You get scheduled preventative maintenance, updated patch management, antivirus and malware solutions, plus backup management. Professional services provide network and system stability, security and data protection with full remote assistance for devices, and regular asset and network health reporting, with advanced diagnostic technology.
Contact us today for more information.
221 Adelaide Street
Southampton, Ontario N0H 2L0
Weekdays 8:30 – 5pm
Saturdays 9:00 – noon
We’re here to help in Southampton, Port Elgin, Saugeen Shores, Kincardine, Tiverton, Paisley, Sauble Beach, Wiarton, Owen Sound, Walkerton, Hanover, Chesley, Wingham, Lucknow, Teeswater and surround areas.